The AMIS Interlaboratory Testing Scheme (AITS)
- AMIS runs more than 50 round robins (Interlaboratory Testing Schemes) in the course of a year.
- The Interlaboratory Testing Schemes are run according to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (Proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons)
- The AMIS Interlaboratory Testing Scheme (AITS) is a confidential service for laboratory managers comprising access to lab alerts and the AITS Proficiency Reports.
- AITS is run on the back of the main business which is making CRM’s and is run as a service and at no cost to the participating laboratories
- The AITS Proficiency Reports are accepted by SANAS (South African National Accreditation System) and other national authorities for laboratory ISO 17025 accreditation
- Lab alerts if necessary will be sent timeously to the lab manager before product certification
- The lab code for the AITS Proficiency Report will be sent shortly after certification
- Proficiency Reports are available for download from the Lab Manager login section of the AMIS website
- Laboratories wishing to participate in the AITS are welcome to apply
Get in touch!
Please note that the AMIS Proficiency Reports are available for viewing and download to registered laboratories only.
Please login to download the AMIS Proficiency Reports.
“Request to participate in the AMIS Interlaboratory testing scheme. Please complete and email application to email@example.com”